Here is the notice from the TABC regarding the new online Regulatory Licensing and Permitting System (RLPS):
- January 22, 2018 – RLPS will be available to the public for account creation.
- February 1, 2018 – All new applications for licenses and permits will be processed with RLPS.
- April 1, 2018 – All current licenses expiring on or after this date must be renewed in RLPS (TABC agents and regulatory officers will provide information related to RLPS during your normally-scheduled renewal inspection which will occur within 60 days of your expiration date).
How you can help:
- During your first renewal with RLPS, please do not initiate the renewal application process until after TABC staff has visited your establishment to complete your inspection (TABC agents and regulatory officers will provide information related to RLPS during your normally-scheduled renewal inspection which will occur within 60 days of your expiration date).
- All individual owner information, including information previously collected on TABC questionnaires and declarations of citizenship, must be submitted in RLPS for new and first year renewal applications (Please see the attached document for acceptable forms of ID). Failure to provide complete ownership information may impact the renewal or issuance of your license.
- Please open the document attached to this e-mail and begin gathering all required information, in electronic format, for your RLPS account.
- Because there is no existing license or permit data in RLPS, licensees will be required to submit all documentation outlined in the attached document for renewal during the first year of RLPS.
Support for RLPS:
- The TABC will have an RLPS support helpdesk to answer customer questions. The helpdesk will be accessible via the main office numbers of the TABC.
- The TABC will be publishing content to assist customers with the use of RLPS before January 22nd.