This course satisfies the TABC Training requirements for obtaining a Manager Permit for Retail Package.
To be eligible for a Manager Permit you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have not been criminally convicted of violating laws against possession, sale, manufacture or transportation of alcoholic beverages within the last 10 years
- Have not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude in the last 10 years
Certificate (valid for one year)
TopShelf Certificate of Completion Completion of this course fulfills the law-training portion of the requirements for a Tennessee Designated Manager Permit.
Length of Course
Fulfills the minimum 1 hour requirement set by the TABC
What You’ll Learn
- Requirements for employee certification
- Mark up (pricing) requirements
- Responsible Wine Vendor (RWV) Requirements