This course satisfies the TABC Training requirements for obtaining a Manager Permit for Airports which allows permit holders to order wine from wholesalers.
To be eligible for a Manager Permit you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have not been criminally convicted of violating laws against possession, sale, manufacture or transportation of alcoholic beverages within the last 10 years
- Have not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude in the last 10 years
Certificate (valid for one year)
TopShelf Certificate of Completion Completion of this course fulfills the law-training portion of the requirements for a Tennessee Designated Manager Permit.
Length of Course
Fulfills the minimum 1 hour requirement set by the TABC
What You’ll Learn
- Eligibility requirements to sell wine
- Requirements for employee certification
- What and how alcohol products can be sold for retail in airports
- Mark up (pricing) requirements
- How to work legally with wine wholesalers Describe the rules for purchasing, receiving, pricing and selling wine
- Legal hours to alcohol