About our Courses
- Denotes certified and required by the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Your RLPS# is required for us to submit scores for Server Permit courses. If that number is made up or not correct, your training results will not be accepted by the TABC and the TABC will not issue you a permit.
- All courses are interactive and require participation
- DO NOT USE A SMART PHONE. Courses are designed for screen sizes on desktops, laptops or tablets. PLEASE NOTE, OUR SERVER PERMIT COURSE DOES NOT WORK ON AN iPAD
- Internet browser compatibility: Chrome version 75 or newer, Safari version 12 or newer, Firefox 68 and up and Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Edge is not supported.
- A passing score of 80% is required on all courses.
- There are quick quizzes throughout the course to help students retain information. That information will be seen on the exam.
- There is an exit button on each slide which allows the student to exit at any time and return to the course in the next slide (except the final test).
- Server Permit Scores are submitted to the TABC the next business morning after you have completed your course. If your course is in passed status, your results will be submitted without having to do anything else.
- A Certificate of Completion is available in your profile to be printed and provided to your employer if required.